Hello group,

Just finished installing the K3 output buffer modification this afternoon.
I used the SMD resistor, and not the leaded part.  Anyway, the most
difficult aspect was soldering the replacement back on and ensuring it
didn't move.  I think I was successful.  I may have chipped a tiny piece of
the black surface of the resistor off with the tip of the screwdriver used
to hold it in place during soldering.  I believe its fine as I still get a
13k ohm reading from my multimeter.  I know I shouldn't test with the
resistor already soldered, but its the best I can do for now.

Anyway, question here is how do I test to make sure that the mod was
successful?  Unfortunately I do not have a spectrum analyzer.  Better yet,
how to ensure that my modification didn't screw anything up?  Anything I
should test for right away?

Mni tnx es vy 73,
James K2QI