Unfortunately you won't be able to measure an RF signal at the IF output
connector with a meter or oscilloscope unless you have a REALLY strong
signal at the K3 antenna input.

As a general sanity check, you could do a DC voltage measurement on the
JFET just to make sure it is still drawing current.  I don't know the
exact voltage, but I imagine you should get a volt or two on the JFET
source (R9 source resistor).  That does require taking the bottom panel
off the K3 again.

Alan N1AL