I fellow said "Elecrafts ergonomics and packaging is not appealing enough for
most people despite its receiver performance. They could fix it by putting the
K3 into a bigger box with a decent front panel and more knobs, but they wont.
They wont because they are listening to the wrong people who dont have a clue
about marketing and who dont understand the psyche of most everyday hams.
Hedging your bets on a small group of hams who turn their radios maybe 5 times
a year while ignoring those who use a radio probably every second day is not
wise."
in a message to me. I guess now the question becomes, how often do you use your
K3? I use mine at least 10 hours a week. We need a poll I guess.
Randy
K8RDD