I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,we came down here to
London for a short vacation and i was mugged at gun point last
night at the park of the hotel where we lodged all cash,credit card
and cell were stolen off me, thank God we have our life and passport
my rents are not in town they all travel to Fiji island i lost all contact.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not
helping issues at all,my flight leaves in next few hours from now
and am having problems settling the hotel bills.
the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the hotel bills
am freaked out...you can wire the money to me through western union
all you need is Name on my passport and location information  below...

Location :United Kingdom London
Name:ted  orant
Amount Needed :1450pounds

That is all you need to get the money sent to me and get back to me with
 the western union transfer details the confirmation code MTCN number ...

Hope to hear from you .
ted.

Ted wb9jox