Greg & Lou,

Thanks for your responses to my question about K3 and PW-1.  So, it looks like
I can use the PW-1 as long as I account for and operate in a manner safe for
the PW-1 with no ALC and also do my own band-switching.

Well, I just may consider buying a Tokyo Hi-Power amp but I am in no rush.  I
do want to wait and here more detailed rumors on anything that Elecraft might
want to create  for an S/S amp.  But, if that is too far out I may decide to
get the THP or maybe even something else (if something better).  I will not be
making any decisions in the next 6 months though.  I think I will focus on
racking up a WAS on my K3 CW mode in the mean time and I prefer 100 watts or
less for that.

73, phil, K7PEH