From: Barry N1EU <barry.n...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 in a cw pileup - needs work
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010, 12:42 PM

Doug Turnbull wrote:

> Barry, Sorry but what do you mean by 'high isolation headphones'.   Would
> the Heil Pro-Set Plus do?

I'm only familiar with the Pro Set and that really doesn't have the level of
isolation needed, as Bill said.  I researched what drummers are using during
live/recording sessions and ended up buying Sennheiser HD-280 phones, which
work well.  A bit more isolation could be had with in-ear phones or perhaps
active isolation phones but the HD-280's are a significant step beyond the
Pro Set.

73,
Barry N1EU