I remember building my Heathkit 221.. the gem with the 10 meter trap
in it. It was ludicrous the extent they went to make adding 10 meters
difficult so you could have a 220 instead.

I've always felt if they would have made CB on VHF instead of
stealing 11 meters from USA hams, "Skip" wouldn't have happened on
VHF and the CW McAll stimulus to pirate CB "Good buddy" never would
have happened & we wouldn't have that silly FCC rule today.

It's so outdated, how many CB antennae on cars have you seen in the
last 30 days? How many people today would drill a hole in their car
to add a CB antenna...

Another rule without a cause...

Love my K3

Gary