From: Julian, G4ILO [via Elecraft]
[mailto:ml-node+4542423-1391773...@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:12 PM
To: Clark Macaulay KE4RQ
Subject: Re: K2 KUSB PROBLEM

Did you try 1 stop bit in the COM port settings? I think the K2 manual says
2 stop bits but I have had problems using 2 stop bits that went away when I
changed to 1.

The double flash probably means the data is being fragnmented. I wouldn't
have thought HRD would assume that a response from the radio would never be
broken in the middle, because Simon is a professional programmer and knows
what he is doing. I did originally make that assumption in KComm, which is
how I know that it happens, but I'm only an amateur.

Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com
* KComm - http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html
* KTune - http://www.g4ilo.com/ktune.html

  _____

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/K2-KUSB-PROBLEM-tp4472555p4542423.html
To unsubscribe from Re: K2 KUSB PROBLEM, click
< (link removed)
5YWhvby5jb218NDU0MjMxM3w4NTk3OTY5Nzk=>  here.