Hi Eric,
Good to know, I will order one when we will be able to place the on-line order
for the P3.
73's
Philippe A65BI
K3#3616
*Elecraft, by Hams, for Hams...What else ?

>>> "Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft" <e...@elecraft.com> 17-02-2010 22:05 >>>
your K3 will need to have the KXV3 or KXV3a for IF output. Its not
included with the P3 since most K3s already have added it.

I/Q is not available as an output. That would seriously delay the P3
release and add to our cost. Its not a trivial add since its only
derived internally in the DSPPIC that drives the P3. We may be able to
add it as a future option. Stay tuned!

73, Eric