After feeding the K3 IF through LP-Pan, then to PowerSDR-IF and CW Skimmer,
you don't have to convince me.

As a matter of fact, I am pretty blown away by how everything goes together
so well.  With LP-Bridge running the K3 RS232 management, I don't even have
to worry about shutting one program down to start another. PowerSDR-IF, HRD,
Skimmer, K3_EZ, and K3_Util are all assigned to virtual com ports, and you
can run them simultaneously if you want.

My favorite is CW Skimmer. With the "Audio IF" setting at -4174, I click on
a text of a signal, and it tunes the K3 to zero beat on that frequency.
Ready contact that station instantly. It just doesn't get much better then
that. :>)

I have a 22" monitor and an Intel i7 quad core, so no problem with CPU.

Those $10-12K radios can't hold a candle to this setup. And it is not that
expensive.