> He might of course be the DX and want to remind people?

In which case he would not need the "unsplit" commands.

> > There are already more than enough cops around without
> > automating this behavior.

I agree - we certainly don't need any "auto cops."  There
are far too many "kilocycle kops" doing more damage than
any possible good with their kilowatts on top of relatively
weak DX.  Automating the process to put the "UP" zero beat
with the DX is particularly destructive.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV