Hi

I am using Logger32 and N1MM logging programs with my K3.
On RTTY (FSK-D) and CW I am using the microKeyer 2 from microHAM as interface
between K3 and logger 32 as well as N1MM.
To work digital modes both logging programs are using the MMTTY / MMVARI
modules for coding/decoding
This combination is working very well with FSK-D and CW but I also want to use
PSK31-D.
PSK31 is OK receiving using the microKeyer2 soundcard but on transmit I am only
getting a carrier without any modulation.
Is there somebody out there using the same equipment who could give me some
advice???
I know that I could use DATA A mode and use the soundcard in microkeyer2 to
audio-modulate the carrier but I really want to use the direct
PSK31 mode in the K3 for several reassons.

Best 73 de Kurt/SM6BGG

--
Jag använder gratisversionen av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
 1838 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.