First, I don't believe this is off topic.

Second, I believe Wayne has stated before the boards are made 'just down the
road' from Elcraft's Aptos HQ.

Third - imho the K3 is a far better rig - but then I'm biased.

73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be
reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.