From: david beckwith <david.beckw...@att.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 options input sought
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

I am upgrading the shack from a K2 to K3. I have a nice Palstar tuner and an
ACOM amp.? I am mostly a SSB guy, not big on contests or FM.? Given these
resources and needs my planned configuration for the new K3 is:
K3/100? KXV3A IF Out and RX Ant.?General?coverage RX bandpass ?KDVR3-DVR? KUSB
500 Hz 5pole CW filter and 6kHz AM/ESSB 8 pole filter.? Thoughts? Am I unwise
for not including the internal ATU even though I have the Palstar? Thanks and
73? Dave