IIRC, I had difficulties getting fldigi to work with the K3.xml file
from the fldigi site.  I had better luck with the one from G4ILO's
site ( http://www.g4ilo.com/files/k3.xml ).  Never took the time to
figure out the difference.

That said, I've been having trouble using RigCAT with the 3.20 betas
and have had to switch back to Hamlib, which seems to work OK.

So I'd suggest trying to use Hamlib and see if you get better
results.  If that works and you still want to use RigCAT, try G4ILO's
xml file.

73
--
Joe KB8AP