Hi all,

Is the sidetone/offset setting for the PSK-D mode adjustable? I noticed that
it is for the other data modes, but in PSK D it seems to be frozen at 1010
hz.
No, I'm not demanding Wayne/Eric change this if it's by design ;). Just
curious...

If I could send CW worth a flip, I'd use this all the time for PSK-31, by
the way. There's no waterfall but this built-in decoder works really well -
I even made a couple RTTY contacts during the contest this weekend with
FSK-D and some boilerplate macros recorded in a couple of the memories hi
hi.

But after practicing my sending with the paddles all weekend I'm becoming
desperate and am likely going to switch my whole operation to cocoaModem
soon as I get my hands on an iMic. I'll also be using J2A for CW too with
it.

So no big deal, just wondering about this?

Tnx es 73,
LS
W5QD (stuck at about 20wpm + mistakes galore sending w/paddles)