I'm intrigued, obviously we'd look for 220v over here, but why not 120v in US?
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of
blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph,
they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the
endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the
scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their
misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their
hatreds. -Carl Sagan, astronomer and writer (1934-1996)