I use an old audio patch bay to manage the I/O connections for my K3(s)
this makes it very easy to reroute things and significantly reduces the
need to reach around the back of the radio.

http://ei6iz.com/?p=4

patch bays can be found on ebay and normalised (or half normalised)
paths can be used for your default configuration so that you will only
need to use patch cables when you wish to alter how something is
connected by default

1/8" mini-jacks are not the most solid of connectors so one does need to
be careful with them. It is also worth checking to ensure that the board
that carries the jack sockets (KIO3 audio daugherboard) is not pushed
too far back causing the rear panel to prevent the jacks from going all
the way in.
how far this goes in is set by the black spacer fitted to J91, in one of
the K3's I have put together this was a little too far back, it can be
adjusted out by (carefully) using a small screwdriver to move it
forwards a few mm on the pins of j91

the minijacks themselves are standard parts and all the usual parts
suppliers should have them should yours need replacing