Hi,

I don't post here much so I hope I'm doing this right.

I have a W2 wattmeter coming, it'll be here Friday, it looks to be a
very good value as all Elecraft products are and will match my K3
beautifully.  I will have the vhf/uhf sensor along with the HF
sensor.  I'm wondering if the vhf/uhf coupler might be useable on 1.2
Ghz?  I realize the accuracy won't be too good, but by how much, any
estimates or guess?

73
Dale k9vuj

P.S.  I am very pleased that Elecraft has chosen to support the Apple
computer platform along with Windows and Linux.  I have downloaded and
installed the supporting OSX applications for the W2 already.