While the RadCom reports are trustworthy, I have not seen the complete
test results nor the procedures documented in a manner similar to the
ARRL test reports and procedures.  I do see and hear Peter Hart's
ranking (the K3 is 3rd for 2 kHz IMD at 500 Hz BW), but how does it rank
for the other parameters - there is more to receiver performance than
just 2 kHz IMD.  What is most important to Peter Hart may not be most
important to me - there are trade-offs with any piece of equipment, and
any chosen parameter may be improved at the expense of other parameters.

73,
Don W3FPR