Following the discussion, I made a full power test with my K3/100 on the
dummy load, and no noise in the room...My wife & 4 years old son were
away !
PA temp was rising up to 55ÂșC,  the 2 fans were not audible from my
chair. I could heard barely if I put my ears very close to them and feel
the heat flux with my hand.
Indeed very quiet fans.
73's
Philippe A65BI
K3#3616

>>> Mike <n...@nf4l.com> 30-05-2010 15:01 >>>
I have yet to hear the fan on my K3/100. I have a fairly noisy computer

though, so that may be masking it. SN 3539.
73, Mike NF4L