I use the KDVR3 with N1MM. This allows me to use N1MM F-keys to select the 4
KDVR3 memories.

I like this setup as I don't need to connect audio to the PC audio card.
This way no issues with hum pickup and adjusting audio levels. And the audio
coming from the K3 whether using the mike or KDVR3 sounds the same.

However, I would like, if possible the following be added:

-          Record on the fly. It would be nice if you can record while
transmitting. This is helpful when running split. As an example, sometimes
in a contest when running split on 40M SSB you need to change your listening
frequency because someone steps on your listening frequency. Once you find a
clear frequency it would be nice if you could record and transmit at the
same time your CQ with the new listen frequency. It saves time over first
recording than transmitting.

-          Also for M/M different operators may be sitting in front of the
K3. With N1MM the different operators can pre-record their audio so that
when they sit down they can select in N1MM a different operator. This way
you don't have to record again the new operator's voice. It would be nice if
the KDVR3 would allow banks of different recordings based on as an example
different operators.

73,

N2TK, Tony