Has anyone married the three of these so that the KDVR3 is used for voice
memory rather than the MicroKeyer II.   I prefer the KDVR3 to the MK II.
It would be nice to be able to use the function keys to activate the KDVR3
while connected to MK II.   I do not want to be connecting and disconnecting
the MK II all the time I change from a CW to phone contest.   This is one of
those issues which microHAM does not address and I have yet to find the
answer from Win Test.   Too many different manufacturers are involved but
maybe one of the people on this group has already solved this problem.
Thanks to Tony for his e-mail regarding the N1MM.

            73 Doug EI2CN

I use the KDVR3 with N1MM. This allows me to use N1MM F-keys to select the 4

KDVR3 memories.

I like this setup as I don't need to connect audio to the PC audio card.

This way no issues with hum pickup and adjusting audio levels. And the audio
coming from the K3 whether using the mike or KDVR3 sounds the same.