I recently sold my Ten-Tec Omni VI and about to buy a K3. I have a
Heil B10 boom  headset wired with the Ten-Tec 4-pin connector. I
believe it has the HC-5 element. I'm not a heavy phone operator but
use the headset for contests. I also have a K2 with an ICOM HM-36 mic.
Is the BM-10 worth keeping for the K3? Do I only need to re-wire the 4-
pin connector to the correct pin-outs for a K3 or am I better off
parting with the BM-10 for a more compatible mic? How is the HM-36 as
a mic for the K3? Any comments appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil N3ZP