Does anyone have the correct settings for the K3 to work properly with the
SDR-IQ? I'm sure I've got something set wrong because when I connect the IQ
to the IF and switch output the levels seem very low, I can see signals on
40 but they don't seem representative of what I am hearing and what the S
Meter is telling me. When I switch to 17, I can't see any activity on the
scope, but I can hear signals on the band. However when I connect the
antenna directly to the IQ and set EXT Radio back to none, I am able to
observe signals and tune them in on 17 with no problem.

Thanks in advance.
George
WA1NTA