Hi,

I just purchased an  K3 from another ham and noticed when I was hooking
things up that the KIO3 I/O module seems to be very loose. ( the plug-in
jacks move up and down quite a bit and are very loose).
Is this a normal condition?  There doesn't appear to be any support for
this module other than the friction fit of the pins plugging into the
KIO3 mother board. I haven't noticed any abnormal operation, I was just
curious if this is normal after the K3 has been used a while, (this one
is about 18 months old)  or something that I should look into further.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J