I would start with the voltage at the source of Q18.  Actually the high
voltage is just the indicator of the problem, Q18 is not faulty, the
resistance between the source and ground is the problem.  You should
measure close to 270 ohms, but I would think you will find it higher
than that.  Check R20 and RFC11 - particularly, check the tinning and
soldering of RFC11.

Did you have good results when you checked the PLL Range earlier during
the construction?  With the high DC voltage on the source of Q18, I
would think not.  What kind of voltages did you find at the left end of
R30 when you checked those - especially when tuned to 4000 kHz and when
tuned to 7000 kHz.  Was CAL PLL successful?

Take the rest of those voltage measurement points one at a time.  U4
pins 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14 and 15 have nothing connected to them, so don't
be concerned about the actual voltage on those.

What works and what does not.  Both elements are important to homing in
on your problem.
Use the schematic and follow the signal paths.

73,
Don W3FPR