At Field Day on Saturday 26 June, around 1800 local EDT, my K2 #771
took what appears to have been an induced voltage spike from the
connected antenna.

I brought the rig home at 11:30PM and diagnosed the problem, and
replaced two of the three parts that were zapped in the KAT2.  My K1
assumed air duty after it was determined the K2 wasn't going to
complete this year's event.

On Monday morning 28 June around 1030 local I placed an order (for the
remaining damaged part) on the Elecraft web page, with an order
acknowledgment coming via e-mail from Lisa just a short time later.
Being in no big hurry, I selected conventional parcel-post shipping.

Today, Wednesday 30 June, around 1230 local, the mailman delivered the
parts to my home.

No kidding.  Roughly 50 hours elapsed time, <enter> key to mailbox,
Watsonville CA to Chapel Hill NC ...  2,763 miles.

Bravo to Elecraft, and to the USPS.

Steve KZ1X/4
K1, K2, K3, etc.