Looks like you found a bug.

Perhaps someone can clarify / correct my use of the per-band quick memories.
I'm using M1 to M4 to save sub-band frequencies and filter positions with BW
settings in each of the bands 160 thru 10 and having a problem.

Installed roofing filters are 2.8, 1.8, 1.0, 400 & 250.  Firmware is 4.03 /
2.60.

For example on 20 Meters if I save 14,010 and BW of 450 using FL4 with V>M, M1
- I can recall it correctly with M>V, M1.  If I save 14,195 and BW of 2.1 using
FL1 with V>M, M3 - I can recall it correctly with M>V, M3.

The problem is with two data modes memory settings on 20M at M2 & M4.  If I
save 14,080 and BW of 450 (and dual passband) using FL4 (for RTTY) - that saves
and recalls correctly to / from M2.   However, if I save 14070 and BW of 3KHz
(for PSK) using FL1 and save it to M4, then go to one of M1, M2 or M3 freq BW
set and then try to recall M4 it comes up at the correct frequency but the
filter BW is now back to 450 Hz using FL3 (the setting I used for M2). (The
filter graphic seems to be correct but the actual filter is not as previously
set.)  It seems that there is only one allowed set of BW and Filter setting for
the two Data modes.  (I'm using FSK-D for RTTY and PSK-D for PSK).

Can anyone offer an explanation or correction of what what I'm doing wrong? Or
is this a limitation of what can be saved in the memory positions M1 - M4?

The manual isn't really too clear on this level of detail.

Thanks & 73

Doug   VE3MV
K3/100 s/n 2432