On Oct 20, 2008, at 8:54 PM, Dave Ketchum wrote:

It may be difficult, but useless to claim impossible.

Could start the thinking by considering weighting the votes from the small states, consistent with the advantage they get via the Electoral College.

The small states lose their advantage with NPV; perhaps NPV would make it easier, not harder, to implement a better fix.

DWK