pour ceux qui en veulent ;-))

http://members.aol.com/kmyersefo/ampoct07.pdf

Hi,

The October 2007 issue of the Ampeer has been posted
http://members.aol.com/kmyersefo

There is a link near the top of the page for this
issue.

Remember that 13 months of the Ampeer are stored
online at
http://members.aol.com/kmyersefo/ampeer.htm

The index
http://members.aol.com/kmyersefo/ampindex.htm
can be used to look up articles and I am always happy
to send along any older issue not online.  Just ask,
and you'll receive.

I've been really enjoying this flying season and have
flown more this year than many years in the past.

Enjoy,
Ken

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

*** Any complaints or problems?  Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*** For help with list commands go to
http://www.ezonemag.com/pages/mailhelp.htm
*** For the list rules go to http://www.ezonemag.com/pages/mailrule.htm

--