Salut,

On te réclame tout simplement les frais de passage en douane et la TVA anglaise. C'est moins que la TVA française.

Guy R.

At 14:26 15/03/2012, you wrote:
Bonjour à tous,
Avez-vous déjà reçu ce type de message suite à une cde HK ?
Si oui est-ce que c'est normal ?
Si je ne paye pas le supplément réclamé que ce passe-t-il ?
Et si je le paye recevrais-je mon colis ?
Merci de vos réponses avisées
Jean-Claude
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:supp...@scsexpress.com>support
To: <mailto:jc.pott...@noos.fr>jc.pott...@noos.fr
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:51 PM
Subject: Your Order no 4131143 from Dynamic Model under our Airwaybill number 85208897395

SCS Express International Limited

E - M e s s a g e

Dear Pottier Jean-Claude ,

Re: Your order no. 4131143 from Dynamic Model under our Airwaybill number 85208897395

We are glad to inform you that your parcel order from Hobby King had arrived at our Europe hub

station. Your parcel had been cleared from EU region by bulk declaration under one consolidated

shipment in order to minimize the clearance costs. Now the Parcel is ready for dispatch to you and

waiting for your payment settle by Paypal as follows :

The total sum of amount of EUR 36.54 which is inclusive of any duty and VAT charge if applicable.

( Attached file for the AWB copy and the receipt for your reference)

You have no need to pay more VAT or duties in your own countries as your parcel was finished

custom clearance in EU region.

All VAT charge needs to be paid within ten working days as Free storage charge only for 10 working

days only.

Our Paypal account is supp...@scsexpress.com

Once we was received payment confirmation from Paypal, our EU Hub station will arrange your parcel

to be delivered to you by UPS service within 2-4 working days. You can track the further shipping details

and status from our web site at www.scsexpress.com by using our Airwaybill number quoted as above

after your payment was being confirmed and accepted on next working day afternoon.

Please copy & paste the following your payment details into Paypal.

Order no.  4131143 under Airwaybill no. 85208897395

Finished custom clearance dated : 16-Mar-2012

Once again, thank you for using our SCS Express Hand-Carry Service to handle your shipment.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us by Email at our mail box at

supp...@scsexpress.com

B. Regards,

Kalie Kwan

SCS Express International Ltd