Hey Guys,

Time for another update on the status of Luna! Let's check the milestone:
https://launchpad.net/elementary/+milestone/luna-beta1

Contractor has 1 bug
Files has 6 bugs
Granite has 1 bug
Maya has 3 bugs
Noise has 6 bugs
LibPantheon has 1 bug
Pantheon greeter has 1 bug
Pantheon plugs has 1 bug
Slingshot has 1 bug
Switchboard has 2 bugs

That's a total of 23 bugs left until we can release beta. Between all of us, we
have this under control! Let's see if we can be beta-ready before the end of
the month ;)

If you don't see your app on this list, you should double check your beta1
milestone and see if you need to make a release. Afterwards, Please stop
development on your app and help another app hit their beta1 milestone. If we
all help each other out and pool our resources, we can knock this milestone out
in no time at all and start work on beta2.

Thanks again everyone and happy hacking!