Hello,

I've just imported `libpe', a library for processing Portable
Executable(PE) objects. It supports very basic parsing, creating
and modifying PE image and currently it's intended as an internal
library for our internal tools like elfcopy(1) and objdump(1).

Example usage:
`elfcopy' can use the libpe library to converting PE objects
to/from ELF objects. `objdump' (to-be-implemented) can use
the library to dump PE object headers and sections.

One reason we need this library is that elfcopy(1) need support
converting FreeBSD loader to EFI format (PE32+) for UEFI booting
support, otherwise it can't replace the very old objcopy(1) in base.

The library's API is partly modeled after our libelf so that
users familiar with libelf(3) API can quickly understand how
to use the libpe(3) API. However the API should be considered
unstable at current stage and maybe subject to change.

Documentation and testsuite for the library is not yet started.

/Kai