Hi,

I am using libdwarf with RTEMS and I am collecting the list of source for a CU
using 'dwarf_srclines()' however manually cleaning up the memory crashes in
'dwarf_finish()'.

I can see from the libdwarf code I should not clean up because the memory is
being internally handled for me and valgrind confirms the memory has been
cleaned up.

The man page dwarf_srcfiles(3) on FreeBSD and in the eltoolchain source says
dwarf_dealloc(3) should be used however that man pages does not mention
srcfiles.

I am not sure what I should be doing here.

Thanks
Chris