Hello list,

For various and sundry reasons, I'd like to have elftoolchain support out-of-tree builds (at the very least, with WITH_TESTS=no and WITH_DOCUMENTATION=no). I took an initial stab at this in https://github.com/emaste/elftoolchain/pull/7 , which Works For Me (TM). That said, I will confess extremely limited experience with the BSD make system and convention, so another set, or several, of eyes would probably be a good idea! (Is there a good source of documentation for the share/mk makefiles?)

Comments welcome.

Cheers,
--nwf;