ELinks displays the description of some options in a rather ugly
way on 80x24 terminals:

       +----------------------------- Info -----------------------------+
       |  Name: paranoid_security                                       |
       |  Type: Boolean [0|1]                                           |
       |  Value: 0                                                      |
       |  When enabled, we'll require three dots in cookies domain for  |
       |  all                                                           |
       |  non-international domains (instead of just two dots). Some    |
       |  countries                                                     |
       |  have generic second level domains (eg. .com.pl, .co.uk) and   |
       |  allowing                                                      |
       |  sites to set cookies for these generic domains could          |
       |  potentially be                                                |
       |  very bad. Note, it is off by default as it breaks a lot of    |
       |  sites.                                                        |
       |                            [ OK ]                              |

Half of the lines are short and half are long.
I have made some patches that correct the output to:

       +----------------------------- Info -----------------------------+
       |  Name: paranoid_security                                       |
       |  Type: Boolean [0|1]                                           |
       |  Value: 0                                                      |
       |  When enabled, we'll require three dots in cookies domain for  |
       |  all non-international domains (instead of just two dots).     |
       |  Some countries have generic second level domains (eg.         |
       |  .com.pl, .co.uk) and allowing sites to set cookies for these  |
       |  generic domains could potentially be very bad. Note, it is    |
       |  off by default as it breaks a lot of sites.                   |

However, these patches alter the description strings of many
options, and the translations will have to be updated.  I
don't know if it's right to push such changes to 0.12pre2.GIT.
Would it be better to push the changes to 0.13.GIT only?
Or wait for the 0.12.0 release and then push to 0.13.GIT?

These patches are now at <http://repo.or.cz/w/elinks/kon.git>
branches 0.12/option-doc-wrap and 0.13/option-doc-wrap.