I made a mistake in configuring the spam filter of elinks-dev,
and it seems all messages sent here after August 11, 2009
have been lost.  I am sorry.

There was no such problem with the elinks-users list.

The Mailman software in the mailing-list server uses lists of
regular expressions for detecting spam messages.  I had added
some comments and blank lines in the list used for discarding
spam, to document the history and rationale of some of those
regexps.  Unfortunately, it seems Mailman 2.1.9 treated those
blank lines as match-all regexps.  Before the change, I had
checked from the source code that it supported comments, but
I didn't realize it didn't support blank lines.

http://mailman.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mailman/tags/Release_2_1_9/Mailman/Handlers/SpamDetect.py?view=markup
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Emailman-coders/mailman/2.1/revision/960