--> Berbidalitako emaila hemendik aurrera agertzen da:

Data: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:27:32 +0200
Nondik: Martin Zelaia <martint...@terra.es>'tik
Nora: elinks-dev@linuxfromscratch.org, fons...@diku.dk, k...@iki.fi'ra
Asuntoa: Trying to reach elinks browser developers

Hello:

I'm trying to contact some elinks developer. I send some email to the
elinks-dev mailing list (I'm subscribed too as martin...@sindominio.net), to
some developers own email account, with all of my own accounts too
(sindominio.net, gmail.com, and this last terra.es)... But I don't get any
response. There is something broken in anywhere??

Well, I made a (no-complete) spanish traslation of Elinks-0.12pre5. See the
details in the posts below.

Greetings. Martintxo.

martintxo zelaia <martint...@gmail.com>
20 de septiembre de 2009 12:29
Para: elinks-dev@linuxfromscratch.org

Hello again:

I think that we have some problems at sindominio.net, because my
emails aren't arriving to elinks-dev@linuxfromscratch.org (and now I'm
subscribed). For this, I'm sending this from my gmail account.

In http://sindominio.net/~martintxo/Elinks-0.12pre5.es.po.gz I put an
update of the spanish traslation for Elinks-0.12pre5. See the details
in the post below.

I hope that now I can reach you. Greetings. Martintxo.

Desde: Martintxo <martin...@sindominio.net>