It's found that it's caused by this line before resetting window.location:
var index = document.URL.indexOf(xxx);

After removing the line, the redirection can be continued.

I also try 0.12pre5 version of Elinks, does not work either.
So, it's because the Elinks does not support DOM well?

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks & Regards