Hello everyone,

I'm just getting started with elixir and I'm starting with command line
applications where I tend to use a lot of ansi colors in my applications.
Unless I'm missing something, IO.ANSI only supports the 8 base colors,
which can be combined with things like bright, faint, underlined, etc.
Right now, combining red and bright actually gives me bold light red. I
would like to be able to leverage all 16 base colors via IO.ANSI.

Would it be ok to add the light versions of foreground colors (ansi codes
90-97) and background colors (ansi codes 100-107)? I have looked at the
code already and I'm more than willing to do the work and submit a pull
request.

Thanks,
-Travis