That's exactly what I was thinking. I haven't made any changes yet, but I
have 3 failing specs. Is this there a better forum for working through any
troubles I have getting specs to pass?

They all appear to be around testing updating dependencies
(deps.git_test.exs). `** (File.Error) could not write to file
".git/info/sparse-checkout": no such file or directory`

I kept that brief in case this is not the correct forum for troubleshooting
this.