Because its so much nicer to configure the build via real code.

If it were necessary to know the numbers of solarflares, I could check an
API and act accordingly before building the project. You can't do that with
a JSON file.

But it also enables you, to actually have a plain file, containing nothing
but a list and load it from the mix.exs file. This additional file could
then be maintained by whatever tool you choose.

niahoo osef <ludovic.dembl...@gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 9. Feb. 2018 um
14:30 Uhr: