First of all, I'd like to say thanks so much for the elixir formatter. I do
like nearly all of the defaults. There's one place that I would like to
change:

formatting of numbers.

I'd like to be able to turn off the auto formatting of numbers to add in
underscores after every third number.

Reason:
I do have some test data in my elixir files that I use to check information
and when I search for certain test data by ID, which is a long number, it
won't be found cause of the underscores added to the number.

I can see this being useful if you're working with currency, or numbers
with some meaning of counting; it does make the numbers easier to read, but
if you're reading like an ID, then it becomes a big difficult to understand.

%{ "specialId" => 100000002 } # => %{ "specialId" => 100_000_002 }