The problem is that other math operators used on matrices are only in
element-wise form (+, -, /, *), so, usual math operators are enough for
this.
But multiplication can be element-wise or dot-product, hence, we need two
separate operators.

I saw Swift guys using <*> for dot-product, seemed like a good choice for
me.