On 17 May 2018, 14:29 +0200, José Valim <jose.va...@gmail.com>, wrote:

> Let's go with this proposal then: <+>, <->, <*> and </> with the same
> precedence as the math equivalents.

I believe this might not be enough for the matrix library, because it would
need to multiplications - for dot product and cross product. I think it planned
to use regular * for dot product and <*> for cross product (or the reverse).
But now the plan is to drop "raw" * and use <*> instead, this leaves the other
product operator not accounted for. Should we go for something like <@> or
maybe <x> for the other product operator?

Michał.