Those are good details to know – thanks!

And thanks for pointing out my 'brain fart' about `defguardp`.

Would you think it would make sense to _exclude_ any 'guard macros' either
NOT defined with `defguard` nor having whatever relevant attribute there
might be? I'm trying to think how useful this request/proposal might be for
others. Personally, I'm generally happy to just `import` specific
macros/guards if it doesn't make sense to just import entire modules.

I would think `import`-ing a module would also include any guards (of any
variety) – is that no so?