Phillip,

https://pragmaticstudio.com/elm

is OK ... but it's a $20 pay wall and they say ...

*This course is no longer available as it is not compatible with the latest
version of Elm (0.17). For the latest on Elm, we recommend An Introduction
to Elm
<https://www.gitbook.com/book/evancz/an-introduction-to-elm/details> GitBook.*
Where are the really good .... up-to-date ... resources ??