Great discussion! I am looking forward to seeing progress on the Learn You an
Elm.

Having learned quite a few languages in my days, I actually find it quite
refreshing to dive into a new and promising language as Elm.
With many other languages (Java anyone?) it was a nightmare to find a suitable
(and not outdated) starting point among gazillions of options, tutorials,
courses, libraries, frameworks etc.

Yes Elm has gaps to be filled, tutorials and guides still in development, and
libraries to mature. And for many questions the answer is not yet out there or
hard to find, especially for the infix stuff (try Googling what "::"  means).

And I find the community very supportive (evidence in this threat).
The docs on elm-Lang.org got me a long way, and I hope I can continue to steer
clear of docs from other languages like Haskell (haven't read LYaH).