Hello,

I've been working through the early examples in the guide
(guide.elm-lang.org) and discovered that the animation example doesn't
exist yet.  Unfortunately for me, this is one of my main areas of interest
at the moment, and while the guide says to expect an update in the next few
weeks, I see that the github repository associated with those examples has
not been updated since May.

Does anyone know of any alternative resources that I could use instead?
 Or, is there perhaps a rough or unfinished version of this example
floating around?

Thanks.

--
Karl